Have Mercy!
So tired! I came home from knitting group last night so excited. I had such a great time and took some awesome pictures. I came home from work today totally trashed and got not one single solitary thing done tonight. So, I'll have to post more tomorrow. For now, I just want to lay down my sweet little head and not get up until Friday. :)G'nite.


2 Comments:
Hi Melissa.
My name's Suzanne (aka "Froggie"). You don't know me, at least I don't believe we've met, but I'm friends with Tracy and Chauntel - and a fan of your blog. It's lovely.
I'm very impressed with what you've done with the place.
Unfortunately I am unable to make it to the Monday night knitting groups. (Oooohhh how I wish I could.) I work during the day and attend law school at night.
I just started a knitting blog. I've read the instructions a million time on how to post links (not hypertext but a links section) - but I've cut and pasted the recommended computer blah-de-blah without sucess.
What is your secret?
Thanks for all your help!
My blog is way more exciting thanks to you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home