Monday, September 06, 2004

Update

I'm at my mom's right now in scorching hot Orange County and am tired and sore after a very long and fun day at Disneyland. My sister and I surprised my mom by just throwing her in the car and going. It was such a great day! We all wore ears and rode all the best rides.

Today I just feel like vegging. Maybe swimming. So I'm going to do just that. Mom's computer is astoundingly slow, so I'll update pictures and more about my classroom when I get back.

I brought one of the skeins of the recycled pink boucle to swatch up while I'm here, so I may get to that some time today too. We'll see.

Hope everyone is thouroughly enjoying their Labor Day weekend!

3 Comments:

At 5:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! I love Disneyland. So glad you had so much fun!!!

Eilene
http://eiknit.typepad.com

 
At 7:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you had fun at D-Land! Can't wait 'till you get home tonight...I've been missing you WAY too much.

Love you -
Greg

 
At 3:53 AM , Blogger Melicrious said...

I love disneyland- we used to stop on they way back from the east coast when we were little. Dad would plan out the whole day. We'd go early in the morning leave at mid day and then come back at 8pm and stay till midnight!! it was the most fun, its so exciting to be out at night when your little AND be at Disneyland too!! I'm glad you had fun with your mum - its so sweet you surprized her too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home