Invasion!
Well, we've already had four different real estate agents come through the house with their entourages! Our real estate agent said she can't believe how many calls she had on it after just a few hours of being on the market! Yay! Meanwhile, we're trying not to look at houses for ourselves, and thus get too excited, unitl our house is in escrow. This is all so crazy. I still can't believe that we're doing this! These pictures are what's bringing everyone in! Ours is the one titled Valley Vista Views, at the bottom of the second page.
My body is definitely screaming at me to slow down. I woke up this morning with a sniffly nose and now have a righteous cold. Yippee. So now, I'm off to bed to try to get rid of it as soon as possible. I definitely CANNOT afford to be sick right now. Ugh.


1 Comments:
Damn!! I never knew that real esate in California was really that expensive! For that amount of money you could move to Illinois and get yourself a little mansion! But I guess you pay a lot less in real estate taxes...
Anyway, good luck on selling the house. Hopefully the low interest rates help you out!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home