Reach out and touch someone...PLEASE!!
Have you ever tried to call someone at night thinking, "I'm going to call X before I go to bed so that I don't have to think about it in the morning?" When you call, X asks if they can call you back, assuming it's not too late, 'cause they have Y on the phone. So you wait...and wait...and now it's past your bedtime, but you know that as soon as you lay your head down, X will call and you'll have to get out of bed to talk to them because you don't want to have to think about it tomorrow! So you continue to wait......And then.......THEY DON'T CALL!!!!!!
Now you wonder if it's too late to call X again. Maybe X & Y are still on the phone, and you don't want to be annoying, but COME ON!!
I continue to wait...
In the meantime, I want to let you know that it's finally SUMMER!! After many tears caused by letting all my K's go and packing up my classroom to change schools, I packed up a crapload of stuff and went on vacation in the PT Cruiser to Seattle, Portland, and Sonoma over a two-week period. I have tons of pics, knitting, and experiences to share, so I'll be back tomorrow with a big ol' post.
I'm done waiting and am going to bed. To hell with the phone for tonight. I'll think about it tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home