Yay for Boobies!
I can't decide today whether I'm on a high or just high. I had an amazing PartyLite show last night with a terrific group of ladies! The show started at 6:30, and everyone had plans to not stay very long, so I had planned to do a very short presentation. Some of us were still there at 10! Everybody was laughing, I gave away a crapload of free stuff, and I have two new bookings. The best part was, though, that it was for a good cause. 20% of the sales now get to be given to someone who's doing the Seattle 3-day! I love my job!Today I have a million and one things to do, and I'm so ready to get to work, but I woke up with a hellatious leg cramp, so I guess I'll be doing most of it from my desk. Before I do, I wanted to make a list of all the WIP's that are currently taunting me from the other room so I can take stock and stop myself from the myriad other projects that I desperately want to make.
- Flower Basket Shawl- probably needs to be frogged and started over. I love the pattern and finally figured it out, but I made a largish mistake somewhere and can't figure out where.
- Pinup Queen- moving along at a pretty good speed now. Wanting to finish before school starts up again, so I guess I'd better get a move on.
- Little Cabled Purse- stupid thing just needs to be lined. I need to just suck it up and do it, but I don't wanna!
- Purple Homespun Scarf- may never finish this project as it's boring as all get out, and it has languished for over a year. This might just go to the frog pond, though I suppose someone would love it as an easy gift.
- The Not-An-Aran Sweater- I'm loving this project right now and wish I could work on it all the time. This WILL be finished by the end of the year but hopefully sooner.
OK. Five. Five I can handle. I thought it was going to be a lot worse than that. Especially considering that one of them is SO close to being finished. I'm not even going to GET into planned projects 'cause we could be here all day! I'll save that for some other time.
Alright. I'm off to get some work done so that I can get to my knitting at some point today. Hope you all have a great Fourth of July Weekend!


1 Comments:
Yay for the boobies! I am right there with you on hating to line items! I think knitting is knitting & sewing is sewing. If I had my way the 2 would never meet!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home