Tuesday, January 04, 2005

FO!

I went to the Good Cup for Knit Nite last night and finished (yes, that's right, finished) the entire second mitten-ette while there. If you want to see what they look like, scroll down and look at the single one that was finished as of yesterday's post. Now there's two of them. As is often the case when I finish a new project, I am at a loss for what to knit next. I have plenty of things I COULD knit, but which is highest in the queue for things I WANT to knit? So I'm thinking of a list, not unlike a Netflix queue, that can be reordered, added to, deleted from, etc at any ol' time I please. I'll only include items that I have immediate stash for, as I'm still waiting for a large shipment of yarn from discountyarnsale.com. If I had that yarn I'd already be working on what to knit next! Backordered yarn sucks!

Anyway, here goes:

1. Animal Hand Puppets (1 jungle and 1 farm set)

2. Felted Purse (a la Meema's Marsupial Tote in SnB)

3. Big Ol' Sweater (no idea which pattern, but I've got a crapload of Woolease to use up in coordinating colors)

4. Smaller Mittenettes (also have a crapload of sport wool in really pretty colors)

5. Pig Cell Phone Cozy (in SnB Nation)

6. Dishcloths (for the house)

7. Dishcloths (for charity)

8. Afghan Squares (for knitting group's ongoing charity afghans)

9. Little Cabled Purse (from Reader's Digest Complete Knitting Set; don't know why I haven't done this yet)

10. Stripey Sweater (OK, I also have a mountain of Debbie Bliss Merino in a million colors that I need to find a design for, but I'd have to design the stripe pattern first, and I don't know if I want to attempt this on my first adult-sized sweater.)

OK- So there's the first ten items in my queue. I know I could come up with WAY more, but let's just stick with these for now. This evening, I am vowing to pick one of these and start it. Might this be a sneakily disguised New Year's Resolution? A question we may never have the answer to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home