How can I sleep at a time like this?
OK- For some people, going to the theater is no big deal. For me, it can be better than Disneyland. When I was about twelve, my dad used to take my sister and I to the theater, museums, art shows, etc., but it was the theater (Les Mis, specifically) that stirred me the most. I'm sure we drove him crazy because every weekend before and after going, we would go to his house and insist on listening to both CD's in the soundtrack over and over again. He even made us tapes so we could take it home and listen another million times. I eventually branched out and started listening to other music again, but I could still probably sing you the entire musical verbatim from memory. (I'm totally serious here.)So tomorrow, Greg is taking me to see Les Miserables in LA and I can't even imagine how I'm going to sleep tonight. It's all I can think about! What to wear, where our seats are, where we're going to eat afterward, and how many times I can squeeze in listening to the soundtrack in one day. (I'm thinking four?) Ooh, how much knitting can I get done in the car?
Call me crazy or a giant nerd, but I don't care. I haven't written two posts in a while. Just thought I'd let you know that there is only "One Day More!"
Sorry. I'll be back to normal on Thursday. I promise.
| I'm Cosette! |
|---|
| Sweet and sheltered, but not just another pretty face, I've overcome some tough times, and have nowhere to go but up. Only the most hardened sociopaths -- and, well, fanatical Eppie/Marius 'shippers -- have anything bad to say about me. Which Les Miserables Character Are You? |


1 Comments:
I'll take that as a compliment! ;-)
-- Dad
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home