Seeking Out Beauty
I've been kind of busy today running errands, but I wanted to post some of the pics I took today. I have about 4.5 inches of sleeve #1 finished on the Garter Stitch Jacket that I finished last night, but the little boy came over from across the street and started playing with the pegs in my row counter. Now, I'm not quite sure what row I'm really on...Ugh. I'll have to try to count the rows and hope that I'm able to count correctly. I'd like to get the first sleeve finished tonight.I bought the Fall edition of Interweave Knits today and am already foaming at the mouth at all the new patterns. I want to make the Classic Slant Cardigan, Syncopated Ribs (with maybe a narrower and shorter waist), the Floral Felted Bag, Huntington Castle Pullover, Flower Basket Shawl, Silkroad Cardigan, Lace & Tuck Ensemble, 76-Stitches Hat...ok, ok, just about everything! That's enough knitting for years in one magazine! Not to mention a budget breaker...
Anyway, here are some pics I took this morning. I saw the sky when I first woke up and knew I had to go outside right away. The garden is a mess, but by focusing in on just a few things, I found I still have a few gems that are just waiting to have the weeds removed. I seriously need to spend some time in the garden...
Days are bound to be good when you wake up to a sky like this.
Looking up the hill from the backyard...everything is so dry right now. The sky was too pretty though.
I didn't know this was a Hydrangea for the longest time. Most of the year, it's just dark green leaves. I LOVE the color of the blooms!
I thought this flower looked like it was doing a happy dance with its shadow.
I love the coloring in this Bougainvillea and would love to make something with the same pinks and whites.
Hope my pictures might have brightened someone's day. Till next time!


1 Comments:
From Heather: pixiestikzknitz.blog-city.com
I love the pics~ They surely brightened my day, especially the hydrangea! LOVE that flower/plant/bush.
Fall IK that felted bag is to die for! I love it!
Thanks for the support for Onde...I definately am going to add 2 or so inches...I am so anal! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home