Waiting to Exhale
This is a lot of posts on my very first day of my blog, but we received word today that Kent, my mom's husband, was in a motorcycle accident this afternoon in Oceanside. Greg and I spent a lot of time worrying and waiting to hear what kind of tragedy the family was about to endure. Luckily, and yet not, he broke his shoulder, but is going to be ok. He's going to have to have surgery, but knowing what other atrocities COULD have happened, everyone can breathe a sigh of relief. Greg has promised me never to ask if he can have a motorcycle. I don't think I could handle it.My only agenda now is to be there for Mom and Kent and pray for Kent's full recovery. All my love sent down to everyone at the hospital right now...I wish I could be there. :(

Kent at Xmas with Harley Davidson book.
On a lighter note, I plan to put up tomorrow some pics of many of my completed knitting projects to date. Till then!
~Mel


2 Comments:
Hey Mel,
Glad to hear that he'll be ok - and glad to see that you've started your own blog! Hope that mine get's back up and running soon! : ) Lots of love, have a great week,
Rachel
I'm glad Kent is ok. I'm not a big fan of motorcycles myself after seeing what can happen. It sounds like you're keeping yourself pretty busy these days!
Annie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home